Do I need to use my credits on certain Aircraft Class only?
- You’re not locked into a certain aircraft size; you can choose from any one of the four sizes we offer (light, mid, super-mid or large cabin). When you are ready to book a trip, call us with your travel dates and preferred aircraft cabin size and we’ll take care of the rest.
How much notice do I need to give for my travel needs?
- We require 48 Hour Notice for all “Primary Flight Service Area” – Domestic U.S. Flights.
- For all International – “Extended Flight Service Area” Flights, including Caribbean and South America, a 96 Hour Notice is needed.
- For Peak Day Travel – for example the holidays, we would require 96 Hour Notice.
- There are no blackout dates or limits on the number of aircraft you can secure per day.
What’s included / not included in our pricing?
- Positioning or ferry flight charges are included.
- No additional fuel surcharges.
- FET Tax, Segment Fees and International fees will be deducted from your balance separately.
- Any miscellaneous charges like Catering, Ground Transportation or if required Aircraft Hangar Storage or Deicing is additional.